By using this site, you accept the following agreement (the "Agreement"). If you do not accept this Agreement, do not use this site. This Agreement may be updated from time to time at the sole discretion of Avenues To Independence.
Restrictions on Use
All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, photographs, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software is the property of Avenues To Independence or its content suppliers and is protected by United States and international copyright laws.
Except as otherwise indicated on the site, any person using this site is authorized to copy, print, or distribute any of its contents only as follows:
- Users may print out individual pages but cannot copy or download a large portion of the site (e.g., no bots, webcrawlers, spiders, etc. that "harvest" the site)
- Users may download, print, distribute and use pages from the site only for informational, non-commercial purposes.
- Any copies of such documents or pages must not alter the original site content and must include the Avenues To Independence copyright notice: "© 2011 AVENUES TO INDEPENDENCE. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED."
- Avenues To Independence reserves the right to terminate the above authorization at any time in its sole discretion.
- No one may frame this site or any portion thereof. Linking to this site is permitted, provided that the link does not falsely imply or suggest that Avenues To Independence has endorsed or is affiliated with the linked site.
Avenues To Independence respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that any material on this website infringes upon your copyrights, you may notify us by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To file a notice of copyright infringement with us, you must provide a written communication to the email address listed above, in which you do the following:
- Give enough information to enable Avenues To Independence to contact you regarding your complaint, including your name, address, telephone number and e-mail address.
- Identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted material(s) and/or work(s) that you claim is/are being infringed on this website.
- Identify in sufficient detail the material(s) and/or work(s) that you claim is/are causing such infringement, and give enough information (such as a web page address) to locate such material(s) and/or work(s) within the website.
- State that you have a good-faith belief that use of the copyrighted material(s) and/or work(s) in item (2) above is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
- State that the information in this notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that you either own the copyright (or an exclusive right under the copyright) in the material(s) and/or work(s) that you claim in (2) above is/are being infringed, or are authorized by such owner to act on its behalf.
- Provide your physical or electronic signature.
Avenues To Independence will not be liable for any damages or injury, including but not limited to special or consequential damages, that result from the use of (or the inability to use) this site and its contents, or a site linked to this site, including any damages or injury caused by failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation, computer virus, line failure, or other computer malfunction.
This site may link or be linked from other sites that are not maintained by Avenues To Independence. Avenues To Independence does not endorse, and is not responsible for the content of any of those sites.
The material in this site may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Avenues To Independence may make changes at any time.
This site is provided by Avenues To Independence on an "as is" and "as available" basis. Avenues To Independence makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of this site or the information included on this site. You expressly agree that your use of this site is at your sole risk. Avenues To Independence does not warrant that the information in this site is accurate, reliable or correct, that this site will be available at any particular time or location, or that the site is free of viruses or other harmful components.
You agree that your use of this site, this Agreement and any disputes relating thereto shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the State of Illinois. Any dispute relating to this Agreement shall be resolved solely in the state or federal courts located in the City of Park Ridge, IL.